Text version of Carrot Soup
Carrot Soup – How to prepare quick and easy carrot soup
Recipe Type: Starter
- chopped carrots – 200 grams
- chopped onion – 1 medium-sized
- chopped ginger – 1 tsp
- chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- water – 500 ml
- salt – as required
- dried oregano – a pinch
- dried basil leaves – a pinch
- white pepper powder – 1 tsp
- butter – 10 grams
Boiling carrots and onions
- take a pressure pan,add chopped carrots,chopped onion,ginger and garlic.
- add water until the carrot pieces are completely immersed.
- cover with lid and cook up to 3-4 whistles.
- wait until the pressure is gone.
- open the lid and separate the carrot pieces from stock using a strainer.
- save the stock for later use.
- put the boiled carrot pieces in a grinder jar and make into fine paste.
Preparing Carrot Soup
- put the same pressure pan on the flame again,add carrot stock,carrot paste and mix well.
- add 1 or 2 cups of water.
- add salt,white pepper powder,dried oregano,dried basil leaves and mix well.
- add butter and mix until it melts.
- bring the soup to a boil and turn off the heat.
1.you serve the carrot soup hot or chilled.
Video version of Carrot Soup
Leave a Reply