Garlic fish is a very quick and easy recipe. River salmon fish fillets are used for this preparation. but you can use any other fillets of your choice.though there are other variations for this recipe,i prefer this way.the fillets can also be fried in garlic butter instead of seasoning with garlic paste.tastes good when served with garlic sauce or cheese dip.
Text version of garlic fish
- fish fillets – 2
- salt – to taste
- black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- basil leaves – 1/4 teaspoon
- lemon – 1
- olive oil – 3 teaspoons
- rinse fish fillets carefully and pat them dry.
- take the fillets into bowl,add salt,black pepper powder,garlic
- paste,basil leaves,lemon juice and mix well.
- soak the marinade for 15 to 20 minutes.
- heat a pan,add olive oil.
- place the marinated fillets carefully into the pan.
- fry them for three minutes in simmer and flip them.
- fry the other side for three minutes and flip again.
- fry on both the sides for 5 minutes on low heat.
- take them into a plate and garnish with chopped cilantro or spring onions and serve hot.
Video version of garlic fish