Grape mocktail– this refreshing drink is prepared with farm fresh red grapes,blueberry juice,lemon juice and ginger.this can be customized according to your taste.blueberry juice can be replaced by cranberry or lichi juice.
we found farm fresh red grapes on the way to home from vegetable market. I bought them immediately and made this mocktail. this really tastes good after a few couple of hours.keep refrigerated until then.
you may also like Masala Buttermilk
Text version of Grape mocktail
- red grapes – 300 grams
- water – 700 ml
- lemon juice – 1 lemon
- blueberry juice – 2 tbsp
- pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- ginger -2 (1 inch slices)
- sugar – 1/3 cup
- ice cubes – 4(per serving)
- black salt – a pinch
- soak the grapes in salt water for 5-10 minutes.
- rinse them clean.
- put them in a juicer jar,add ginger slices,1/3 cup of sugar.
- pour 700 ml of water and run the mixer for 2-3 minutes on high-speed.
- transfer the juice into a bowl,add blueberry juice,lemon juice and a pinch of pepper powder.
- mix well and chill for a couple of hours.
- fill the serving glass with ice cubes.
- pour the grape juice.
- add a pinch of black salt.
- garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
Video version of Grape mocktail