Malai Ladoo Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
This is a very quick and easy two-ingredient recipe.you can surprise your unexpected guests with this tasty sweet which can be prepared in minutes.If you don’t have sweetened condensed milk you can take full-fat milk and boil until the milk reduces to half.then add sugar and paneer and keep mixing until it turns hard.you can also a little milk powder for extra taste.Hope you try and enjoy this tasty sweet.
you may also like
Text version of Malai Ladoo Recipe
- 200 grams paneer/cottage cheese
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Grind paneer into a fine powder.
- Put it in a pan, add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Add ghee, cardamom powder and mix again.
- Keep mixing continuously until it turns hard.
- Turn off the flame and leave for 5 minutes.
- Grease your palms with ghee.
- Take a lemon-sized mixture and make into balls.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts and serve.
Video version of Malai Ladoo Recipe