Kala Chana Sundal Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Kala Chana Sundal recipe is prepared with black chickpeas.it is a very nutritious and tasty recipe.black chickpeas are high in potassium, dietary fiber, and proteins.Sundal or Guggillu(in Telugu) is usually prepared during vrat time.it is offered as Naivedyam to GOD and then served as Prashad.it is given as Prasad in few temples.it is also sold as a snack in some public places like parks and beaches.peanuts, white chickpeas(Kabuli chana) are also used for making Sundal/Guggillu.
you can pack it as a snack item for your kid’s lunch box.kids will really enjoy the snack.it is a healthy food for elders too as it helps to keep the bones healthy, keeps the blood pressure normal, dietary fiber helps smooth bowel movement.you can also add a pinch of asafoetida/hing in Tadka.this helps to control the intestinal gas that may be formed because of the black chick peas.of I hope you try and enjoy this healthy and nutritious recipe.
you may also like
Text Version Of Kala Chana Sundal Recipe
- 1/2 cup Kala Chana
- 750 ml water
- salt as needed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 Tsp cumin seeds
- 1 dried red chili
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp coconut grated
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves
- 1 chopped green chili
- soak the Kala chana overnight.
- rinse for 2 to 3 times.
- put them in a pressure pan, pour water and add salt until the water tastes salty.
- strain out the water and keep a side.
- heat oil in a pan.
- add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dried red chili
- add chopped green chili, ginger, curry leaves, grated coconut, turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix well.
- put some chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
Video Version of Kala Chana Sundal Recipe