Panakam Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Paanakam is a healthy summer drink made with Jaggery/Gud/Bellam.this drink is usually prepared on Sri Rama Navami Festival and also when performing some rituals.Jaggery is very good for health.it helps in balancing the body temperature during summer.every ingredient in this drink has medicinal values.In my childhood, my father used to prepare Panakam for us.I like it very much.he knew only two recipes one is Omelette and the other one is Panakam.
chilled Panakam tastes amazing.you can add a little more jaggery to this Panakam and pour into the ice pop molds and freeze them.children would definitely like them.it’s 100 % better than the artificially flavored and colored popsicles.I hope you try and enjoy this healthy drink.
you may also like
ఈ Recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
Text version of Panakam Recipe
Sri Rama Navami Festival Special Drink Bellam Panakam made in Andhra Style
- 150 grams Jaggery/Bellam
- 1 liter water
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds/saunf powder
- 1 lemon
- 10 ice cubes(optional)
- take the grated Jaggery into a mixing bowl.
- add 1 liter of water and mix until the jaggery melts.
- add cardamom powder, dry ginger powder, pepper powder, fennel seeds powder, lemon juice and combine well.
- transfer the juice into another bowl through a strainer.
- serve chilled or serve immediately adding some ice cubes and Tulsi or Mint leaves.
Video version of Panakam Recipe