Chilli fish manchurian is my favorite favorite and favorite food.it is one of the Buffet menu items in Swagath De Royal restaurant.I don’t even taste any other item except this.I always take 3-4 platefuls of this every time i visit the place. for this recipe,usually fish pieces are coated with corn flour or all-purpose flour and deep-fried in oil.but to make it easier i skipped that part and shallow fried the fish pieces.it saves your time and oil 😉 too….
Text version of Chilli Fish Manchurian
- Basa fish fillet – 250 grams
- bell peppers – red,green,yellow (3/4 cup)
- chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- chopped ginger – 1 tsp
- black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- dark soy sauce – 1 tsp
- vinegar – 1 tsp
- red chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- corn flour – 1 tbsp
- water – 1 1/2 cup
- oil – 5 tsp
- spring onions – 2 tbsp
- cut basa fish into nice cubes.
- heat oil in a skillet.add fish cubes.
- sprinkle 2 pinches of salt,a pinch of black pepper powder.
- do not use ladle,just toss them gently.
- fry for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- take a small bowl,add 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- add 1/2 cups of water to the flour.
- keep mixing the flour while adding water.
- mix it without any lumps and keep aside.
- heat oil in a pan,add chopped garlic,ginger and fry for a minute.
- add little salt,soy sauce,vinegar,red chilli sauce,black pepper powder(1/2 tsp) and mix again.
- add corn starch and bring it to boil.
- when it starts to boil,add fried fish pieces and mix well.
- add bell pepper cubes and cook for 2 minutes.
- add spring onions and turn off the heat.
Video version of Chilli Fish Manchurian