Egg dry prawns fry is a spicy and tasty recipe. little patience and care is required to clean the dry prawns but it’s promising taste compels you to prepare this recipe again and again.keep cooking….enjoy… 🙂
Text version of Egg dry prawns fry
- dry prawns – 30 grams
- boiled eggs – 4
- thinly sliced onions – 3 or 4
- green chillies – 4
- dried red chillies – 2
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder – a pinch
- coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- salt – as needed
- oil – 3 or 4 tbsps
- clean dry prawns and rinse under running water thoroughly.
- take them into a microwave safe bowl,add water and microwave 5 minutes.
- or you can boil on flame directly for 5 minutes.
- strain out the water from dry prawns and keep aside.
- immerse eggs salt water for few minutes.
- next clean the shell of the eggs gently with water.
- boil the eggs for 8 minutes from boiling point.
- turn off the heat.keep them under running water.
- remove the shells and make some slits on them with knife and keep aside.
- heat oil in a pan,when the oil is hot,add dried red chillies and fry them for a minute.
- add sliced onions,salt and sauté until soft.
- add ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw flavor goes away.
- add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,mix well and fry for a minute.
- add green chillies,boiled dry prawns,boiled eggs and cook for 7-8 minutes on low heat.
- mix for once and turn off the heat.
Video version of Egg dry prawns fry