Text version of Egg cheese dosa
Egg cheese dosa recipe
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- dosa batter – 2 spoonfuls
- egg – 1
- salt – a pinch
- red chilli powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- shredded cheese – 25 grams
- chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
- chopped spring onions – 1 tbsp
- oil – 1 teaspoon
- break an egg into a bowl and beat for a minute.
- add salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder and mix well.
- heat up the pan.
- pour 2 full spoons of dosa batter and spread it into a round shape.
- pour oil around dosa.
- add beaten egg and spread it into a layer over dosa.
- add shredded cheese over the egg
- cover it and cook on low heat for a minute.
- add chopped spring onions, coriander leaves and transfer dosa into a serving plate.
1.do not flip dosa.[br]2.serve hot with peanut chutney or tomato ketchup.
Video version of Egg cheese dosa