Pandumirchi Chicken Fry Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
I prepared this Pandumirchi chicken fry once before.but I didn’t like the taste much.as the taste was raw and too pungent.decided to never make it again.but last week when I saw it on a restaurant’s menu I thought to prepare it again.this time I took some care while cooking.
last time when I made it I didn’t use enough oil.I had used oil as I regularly use to make normal chicken fry.but this chicken fry needs a little more than usual.this balances the spiciness of the ripe red chilies.last time I didn’t fry the red chili paste for longer time.that’s why it tasted raw.this time I cooked the chili paste until all the moisture in the chili paste disappeared and until the oil got separated from the gravy.then the marinated chicken pieces absorbed the red chili gravy very well and tasted really amazing.
all the people who like spicy food would really enjoy this recipe.but I don’t suggest this recipe for kids.I have prepared Kothimeera kodi Pulav(Coriander Chicken Pulao) on the same day with which this Pandumirchi Chicken can be served.That’s really a great combination.I will post that recipe soon.I hope you try and enjoy this recipe.Please don’t forget to share if you like.
you may also like
Text Version of Pandumirchi Chicken Fry recipe
- 350 grams chicken
- Salt as required
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 big onion paste
- 6 to 7 ripe red chilies
- 1 medium tomato
- 7 to 8 tbsp oil
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 3 cardamoms
- Salt as needed
- ½ turmeric powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 sprig mint leaves
- ¼ coriander leaves chopped
- 5 to 10 roasted cashew nuts
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken, turmeric powder, salt as required, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, mix well and leave for an hour.
- Chop ripe red chilies and tomato.
- Put them in the blender and grind into a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat 7 to 8 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Put whole garam masala spices (cinnamon, cardamom, cloves) and sauté for a minute.
- Add onion paste and fry until the raw flavor disappears.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
add tomato red chili paste and saute until the raw flavor is completely gone
- Later, add chicken marinade and mix well.
- Cover it up with a lid and leave until the chicken is properly cooked. mix in between.
- Open the lid, mix for once and add coriander powder, garam masala, mint leaves and mix well.
- Leave it on simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, roasted cashew nuts and turn off the flame.
Video Version of Pandumirchi Chicken Fry recipe