Boiling plain noodles – is very important step to prepare any noodle item.taste and the texture of the dish gets spoiled if the noodles get mushy. so to boil any plain noodles or hakka noodles boiling time is very important.3 minutes of boiling is enough to get perfect non sticky noodles.you can store the leftover noodles in refrigerator for 2 days.
Text version of Boiling plain noodles
- plain noodles – 150 grams
- water – enough to boil
- oil – 2 tbsp
- salt – as needed
- take a heavy bottomed vessel.
- fill half of the vessel with water so the noodles could move freely at the time of boiling.
- keep the vessel on high flame and bring water to boil.
- when the water starts to boil,add 2 tbsp of oil and salt.water should taste salty.
- leave the plain noodles into it carefully.
- water stops to boil for few seconds after adding the noodles.
- do not try to touch the noodles with ladle until the twined noodles separate themselves.
- when the water starts to boil again just mix the noodles for once carefully.
- boil for 3 minutes from the boiling point and turn off the heat.
- strain out the water from noodles immediately to stop them further cooking.
- keep the strainer under running water for 2 seconds.
- use the noodles for any preparation.
Video version of Boiling plain noodles