Manchurian recipe is our all time favorite. whenever we go to restaurant we would definitely like order either veg manchurian or chicken manchurian.I had never tried this recipe before until on one day my daughter asked me to prepare this recipe for POT LUCK party at school.I tried to escape but she insisted me.I was a bit nervous what if the recipe fails.but it turned out fantastic.her friends loved it very much.
Text version of Veg manchurian dry recipe
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Veg manchurian is one of the most popular chinese cusines.It’s an easy to prepare and mouth watering recipe.
- cabbage chopped-1 cup
- french beans chopped-12
- cauliflower florets-150 or 200g
- ginger chopped-2 tbsp
- garlic chopped-2 tbsp
- green pepper chopped-1
- spring onion bulbs
- spring onions chopped
- Maida-5 or 6 tbsp
- corn flour-2 tbsp
- dark soy sauce-1 1/2 tbsp
- red chilli sauce-4 tbsp
- ajinomoto-1/2 tbsp
- black pepper powder-1 1/2 tbsp
- salt-to taste
- oil-for deep fry
- put some water in a vessel,bring it a boil,add cauliflower florets,french beans,carrots,boil them for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- strain the water from vegetables.keep the vegetable stock for later use.
- put the boiled cauliflower and carrots in a chopper and run the chopper for 20-30 seconds.
- Take a mixing bowl,add all the vegetables.
- add red chilli sauce,spring onions,all purpose flour,corn flour,black pepper powder,salt and mix them well.
- take small and equal portions of the mixture and make them into balls.
- heat oil for deep fry.when the oil is ready drop them into oil slowly and fry till they turn into brown colour.
- heat oil in a skillet.add spring onion bulbs,chopped ginger,garlic,saute for a minute then add dark soy sauce and red chilli sauce.give it a mix.
- add ajinomoto.add vegetable stock 100 ml approximately.cook for a minute.
- add deep fried vegetable balls and cook it for a minute.
- add spring onions and turn off the heat.
1.do not add water unless it is required.because moisture in the vegetables is enough to mix.[br]2.you can skip ajinomoto(MSG) as it has many side effects.[br]3.quantity of all purpose flour can varied for proper binding of the mixture.
Leave a Reply