Chinese egg noodles recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Chinese Egg Noodles is one of the popular street foods in Hyderabad. here in Hyderabad, most of the street foods are sold in the evenings.but Chinese noodles are always available.almost every main street has at least one Chinese food center.Here the street food vendors use to boil a lot of noodles at a time and store them in a bamboo basket.they keep all the cut vegetables readily available.when a customer asks for noodles, they prepare it within minutes.They cook them in a large wok on a high flame.
One main thing to keep in mind while cooking noodles is -“you should not over boil noodles.otherwise, they will become mushy”.unfortunately, If they get mushy, it’s better to avoid using than cooking with the mushy noodles.To be honest “in the video below my noodles were little mushy”.This was one of my early videos.I had to handle the camera and cooking at a time.the noodles were overcooked while my total focus was on the camera.but I’m sure that I can prepare the best ever noodles.I prepare Chinese egg noodles at least once a week.My daughter always asks me to cook this for her friends at school.
In this recipe, I used little MSG, but I personally suggest you to not use it.keep cooking.Try and enjoy.
you may also like
Chicken Majestic Recipe
Boiling Plain Noodles Recipe
Chicken Noodles with Mustard sauce and Honey
Chicken Shawarma Recipe
Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe
Schezwan Chicken Recipe
Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe
Chicken Chips Recipe
Text version of Chinese Egg Noodles
- 250 grams plain noodles
- 1 green bell pepper/capsicum
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cabbage chopped
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 or 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/4 or 1/2 tsp salt
- take water in a heavy bottomed vessel and bring it to a boil.
- when the water starts to boil add salt so the water tastes salty.
- add a little oil so the noodles will not stick together.
- add plain noodles to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.i.e you need to half cook the noodles.
- turn off the heat and strain out the water from noodles immediately.
- keep noodles under running water in a strainer.
- it is to stop noodles from further cooking.
- heat a wok, add 4 tablespoons oil approximately.
- when the oil hot, break eggs into the wok directly.
- when they start to set like an omelet, start scrambling them.
- after scrambling eggs, add sliced cabbage, capsicum(green bell pepper chopped) and saute for 2 minutes.
- add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder and mix well.
- put dark soy sauce, white vinegar and mix again.
- add boiled noodles, mix carefully and cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes until all the ingredients are perfectly mixed.
- turn off the heat and serve hot.
do not over boil noodles otherwise, they will become too mushy.just half boil the noodles.I don't suggest adding MSG as it is not good for the health.this recipe should be cooked on high flame.