Bread Pizza recipe with step by step instructions.
kids crave junk food though we prepare very tasty and healthy food at home.they always tend towards burgers, pizzas, french fries etc.so we should tune their minds towards healthy food habits.even my daughter likes them very much but she never asks us to get them.we eat them very rarely.like once or twice in a year.
but what if your kids ask you for the pizza suddenly.it may take some time for the delivery though you place an order.you may not get ready to use pizza base at your nearby place.then this would be the best alternative when you badly need a pizza and you have no time to prepare the pizza dough.you just need to keep the pizza toppings and cheese ready always as you don’t know when your stomach growls for a pizza.this tastes exactly like normal pizza.you can use whole wheat or brown bread for this preparation.I have used onions, green peppers(capsicum), olives, tomato and mozzarella pizza cheese for topping the bread and dried oregano and basil leaves for the seasoning.
you can prepare this pizza in two ways.one is the pan pizza and the other one is baked pizza.to make this in a pan, you just need to keep the assembled bread slices in the pan and cover it with a lid and cook on slow heat until the cheese melts.but you need to smear the pan with a little oil.or you can simply grease the pizza pan with oil, place the slices and bake at 180°C in the oven until the cheese melts.
you may also like
ఈ recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
Text version of Bread Pizza
- 4 bread slices
- 1 big onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper diced
- 1 tomato de-seeded
- 1/4 cup sweet corn pellets
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup olives
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 2 tsp oil
- dice all the vegetables and keep aside.
- deseed the tomatoes before you cut them.
- cut the cheese into slices and keep aside.
- take a slice of bread and spread 1 tbsp pizza topping.
- top it with all the vegetables and sliced cheese.
- sprinkle the seasoning herbs like basil and oregano.
repeat the process with the remaining bread slices.
- take a thick bottomed pan and smear a little oil.
- place the assembled bread slices and cover the pan with a lid.
- cook on simmer until the cheese melts.
- grease the pizza pan with little oil.
- put the assembled bread slices in the pan.
- pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- bake them for 9-10 minutes or until the cheese melt
Video version of Bread Pizza