I used instant tomato purée for preparing Pizza sauce but you can also use finely chopped fresh tomatoes instead.this can be used four medium-sized pizzas.you can store it in an air tight container and keep in refrigerator.it will be fresh up to one week.
Text version of Pizza sauce
- tomato purée – 400 grams
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- white pepper powder – 1 tsp
- dried oregano – 1 tsp
- dried/fresh basil leaves – 1 tsp/few
- salt – to taste
- sugar – 1 tbsp
- heat olive oil in a sauce pan,add chopped garlic and sauté for a minute.
- add tomato purée,mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- add salt,white pepper powder,dried oregano.dried/fresh basil leaves,sugar,mix well and cook for 5 minutes on simmer.
- turn off the heat and keep aside.
Video version of Pizza sauce