Very quick and tasty Bounty Chocolate bar recipe.
I really can’t say how much I love bounty bars.I always fight with my daughter for this chocolates.I eat my chocolate very fast and fight for her chocolate. I never let her eat peacefully.no melting mother sentiments here.
this is a 3 ingredient recipe(as 4th one peanut butter is optional) which is super quick and easy to prepare.I have used classic compound chocolate(COCOA brand) for this recipe.but you can use Choco chips or dairy milk or Bournville chocolates.
you need to be little careful while melting the chocolate.First make sure that the chopping board, knife, chocolate melting bowl, spatula are completely very clean and DRY.if the chocolate comes in contact with any water or something, soon it becomes very hard and useless. Secondly, make sure that the bottom of the chocolate melting bowl which is placed over the hot water should not touch the water.
if you want to melt the chocolate in a microwave then you need to grate the chocolate first, keep in microwave safe bowl and run the microwave for just 7-10 seconds.take out the bowl, mix the chocolate for once and keep it again for 5-7 seconds. repeat this until the chocolate melts properly.
till now, I made this bars for 3 times.my daughter likes making them.you can mix chopped dry nuts and raisins for a variation.I suggest you, to involve your little ones in preparing this.they would really enjoy it.Happy cooking.try and enjoy 🙂
ఈ recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
you may also like
Text version of Bounty chocolate bar
- 200 grams desiccated coconut powder
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 125 grams compound chocolate/Choco chips
- take a mixing bowl, add desiccated coconut powder, sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into bars.
- if you like you can save little mixture, add peanut butter and make into bars.
- grate the chocolate slab and take into a bowl.
- heat water and keep the chocolate bowl on the hot water.
- keep stirring until the chocolate melts.
- with the help of a fork, dip each bar in chocolate until it is well coated.
- keep the coated chocolate bars on a plastic sheet or parchment paper.
- refrigerate the bounty bars for 20-30 minutes.
- take them out and separate from the plastic sheet, cut off the extra edges and store them in the refrigerator.
Video version of Bounty chocolate bar