One of my subscribers on my youtube channel FOODVEDAM, requested me to prepare Chicken 65. I promised him that i will upload this weekend. I told the same to my daughter. she said “don’t worry mom! i will help you”. with her help i finished the shooting very fast.
Preparation of chicken 65 involves a little marination and a 15 minutes of frying.it’s very simple and easy to prepare. Though there are different variations of this recipe, i would like to prepare this in the way which most of the street food vendors follow here in Hyderabad. whenever i go to have some street food, i would like to see their procedure. i go there and stand beside the cooking counter and watch the procedure. but when the vendor looks at me, i pretend like i’m looking somewhere else. but however,by the time i leave the place, i save the draft in my mind.here is the simple way of this recipe try and enjoy..
Text version of Chicken 65
- boneless chicken-300 grams
- salt-1 tbsp
- red chilli powder-1 tbsp
- black pepper powder-1/4 tbsp
- <span class=”mceItemHidden” data-mce-bogus=”1″><span></span>garam masala-1/2 tbsp</span>
- ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- cornflour-3 tbsp
- red chilli sauce-1 tbsp
- <span class=”mceItemHidden” data-mce-bogus=”1″><span></span>orange-red food color-a pinch</span>
- sliced green chillies-5
- curry leaves-handful
- <span class=”mceItemHidden” data-mce-bogus=”1″><span></span>oil-for deep frying</span>
- rinse chicken thoroughly.
- <span class=”mceItemHidden” data-mce-bogus=”1″><span></span>marinate chicken with salt,red chilli powder,black pepper powder,garam masala,ginger garlic paste,corn flour,red chilli sauce,food color,egg,lemon juice.</span>
- leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- heat oil for deep fry,drop the chicken pieces carefully and fry them for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- <span class=”mceItemHidden” data-mce-bogus=”1″><span></span>take them onto a paper towel.</span>
- in the same pan deep fry some green chillies,curry leaves and cashew nuts for garnishing chicken 65.
Video version of Chicken 65