Chicken Malai Kabab is an excellent starter recipe,which melts in mouth like butter.tastes amazing when served with garlic sauce,green chutney and vegetable salad. It’s my favorite chicken starter recipe.it should be in our dinner on every Friday night.so i use to marinate the chicken in the morning and keep in refrigerator.
Marination time is important for this recipe.you can achieve juicy and tender kababs if you soak it for proper time.In the video version given below i have showed two methods to make the kebabs. i.e pan frying and grilling in oven. i prefer pan frying method. atlast i put them direct flame for just a few seconds to get smoky flavor.
Text version of Chicken Malai Kabab
- boneless chicken – 500 grams
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- cardamom powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- white pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- heavy cream – 1/4 cup
- cream cheese – 1 tbsp
- thick yogurt – 2 tbsp
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- oil – for basting and greasing
- rinse chicken pieces thoroughly,pat dry with paper towel.
- add salt,white pepper powder,coriander powder,cardamom powder,ginger garlic paste,heavy cream,cream cheese,yogurt,lemon juice and mix well.
- keep in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- soak the bamboo skewers in water for an hour.
- thread chicken strips lengthwise onto skewers.
- grease a baking pan with oil.
- place the bamboo skewers on the pan.
- grill them for 30-40 minutes basting in between.
- thread rest of the chicken pieces onto metal skewers.
- heat up the pan,add oil and place the skewers on the pan.
- roast them until light brown.
Video version of Chicken Malai Kabab
Leave a Reply