Chicken liver pepper fry is a very simple and easy method of cooking livers with very less ingredients and in a very less time. It is one of the best camping recipes. It tastes good when served with rotis(flat bread), rice or can be served as a starter item. In this recipe i didn’t use any red chilli powder or onions.try and enjoy this recipe.
Text version of chicken liver pepper fry
Chicken liver pepper fry
Recipe Type: Starter
- chicken livers-250g
- black pepper powder-1 1/2 tsp
- coriander powder-1 tsp
- turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- salt-to taste
- ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- sliced green chillies-4/5
- curry leaves-2 sprigs
- coriander leaves- 1/4 cup
- cashew nuts-6
- oil-5 tsp
- rinse chicken livers thoroughly.
- marinate them with salt,turmeric powder,black pepper powder,coriander powder and ginger garlic paste.
- let the marinade rest for 30 minutes.
- after half an hour, heat oil in a pan, roast cashew nuts till they turn into golden brown color and keep them aside.
- fry handful of curry leaves until they stop spluttering.take them out and keep aside.
- put the marinade in the pan and cook on medium flame.keep stirring periodically.
- cook for 10-12 minutes.add green chillies,coriander leaves and just give it a mix.
- add roasted cashew nuts and curry leaves.turn off the heat.
1.you can add onion paste if you need a little gravy.[br]2. squeeze a lemon on it before serving.
Video version of chicken liver pepper fry
Leave a Reply