Crispy fish fingers is a tasty appetizer recipe. for this boneless fish finger pieces are seasoned with some spices and dredged in breadcrumbs and deep fried in oil and served with cheese dip or mayonnaise.you can also pan fry fish fingers or you can bake them in oven at 180°c for 15 to 20 minutes.Try and enjoy…
Text version of Crispy Fish fingers
Crispy Fish Fingers recipe
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Crispy fish fingers is a tasty appetizer recipe.boneless fish finger pieces are seasoned with some spices and dredged in breadcrumbs and deep fried in oil.
- boneless fish – 500g
- all purpose flour – 1/4 cup
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder – 1/4 teapsoon
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- lemon – 1
- egg – 1
- bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- oil – for deep frying
- parsley/coriander leaves – for garnishing
- take boneless fish and cut it into finger pieces.
- take a bowl,add all purpose flour,salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder,black pepper powder,ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- squeeze a lemon and mix it again.
- break one egg into the mixture and mix well.
- add fish fingers to the mixture and mix well.
- leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- next take bread crumbs in a plate.
- dredge fish fingers in breadcrumbs.
- heat oil on medium flame for deep frying.
- when the oil is hot,drop fish fingers into oil carefully.
- fry them on medium flame until they turn into nice golden brown color.
1.garnish with parsley or coriander leaves.[br]2.serve with tomato sauce and mayonnaise.[br]3.i used river salmon fish for this recipe.you can also use Basa fish.
you might also like my other recipes Crispy chicken Drumsticks,Chicken 65.
Looks Delicious. Would like to share the same on our website http://www.fishtokri.com with proper credits and references to your blog.
Thank you Pankaj.Sure, you can place with credits… 🙂
best recipe eveer!! I just tried this and it was fantastic.