Garlic Paneer Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Garlic paneer is a very tasty starter recipe.It can be prepared in less time and with less effort.My husband and daughter enjoyed eating it.I took 200 grams of paneer or cottage cheese for this recipe.I cut them into 4 equal parts which make 50 grams each as seen in the pictures below.I prepared it as a snack.had one piece and felt very heavy.So I skipped the dinner.I suggest you eat this when you feel very hungry.And 50 grams is a considerable amount to have, as it is high in calories and fat.soak the paneer pieces in warm water for 5 to 7 minutes before marinating.Try and enjoy…
soak the paneer pieces in warm water for 5 to 7 minutes before marinating.the paneer pieces will become tender and absorb the seasonings very well.otherwise, only the outer layer tastes like garlic and the inner part tastes like uncooked paneer.do not overcook the paneer as it may turn hard.I hope you Try and enjoy this beautiful recipe.
you may also like
Text version of Garlic Paneer
- 200 grams Paneer(cottage cheese)
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- red chili powder-1/2 teaspoon
- salt as required
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 25 grams butter
- cut paneer or cottage cheese into 4 or more equal cubes.
- take a mixing bowl, add corn flour, black pepper powder, red chili powder, salt, garlic paste, red chili sauce, dried oregano and mix them.
- add a little water and mix again.
- put the paneer in the mixture and coat it well.
- leave it for 15-30 minutes.
- melt the butter in a skillet, place the paneer pieces carefully in the skillet.
- fry them for 5 minutes on low heat.turn to other side and fry for 5 minutes.
- turn them again and fry for 3 minutes on both sides.
- turn off the flame and serve hot.
soak the paneer in warm water for 5-7 minutes before using. serve them hot with chili sauce or garlic sauce.