Fried biscuits are very tasty and crispy made with maida or all purpose flour, deep fried in oil.
the main trick of this recipe depends on how you knead the dough. the dough must be very tough.i didn’t use any water to knead the dough as the moisture in the eggs and butter is enough to knead. if you add water the dough will become loose and the biscuits will absorb excess oil. My biscuits didn’t absorb any oil.they came out really well. they will be soft when you take them out from oil but after some time they will become crispy. I’m hundred percent sure that these fried biscuits will pamper your kid’s sweet tooth. Try and enjoy….
Text version of Fried Biscuits
- Maida or All purpose flour- 500g or 3 cups
- Sugar-1 cup
- eggs – 3
- cardamoms – 5
- butter – 50 grams
- cooking soda-1/4 teaspoon
- oil-for deep frying
- break eggs into a bowl and beat them for 2-3 minutes and keep aside.
- add sugar and cardamoms to the blender and make into a powder.
- take maida or all purpose flour in a bowl,add cooking soda and mix it.
- add powdered sugar and mix it.
- next add eggs and mix well.
- knead into [b]Tough[/b] dough(like chapathi).
- heat oil for deep frying.
- meanwhile, take big portions of dough , make them [b]THICK[/b] flat round shaped rotis.
- cut it into desired shapes using shape moulds.
- when the oil is hot,drop the cut shapes into oil carefully.
- fry them on low flame till they turn into nice golden brown color.
Video version of Fried Biscuits