Beetroot fry recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Beetroot fry is very quick, easy and tasty recipe.no onions and green chilies are used in this recipe and the beetroots weren’t boiled.using green peas is optional.if you don’t have fresh peas, soak the dry green peas for 2-3 hours, boil them and then add to the fry.you can prepare the carrot fry in the same way.Carrots and beetroots very good for health.if you got bored of eating them in salads and juices try this way.I promise you the taste.even the picky eaters would love the recipe. try this recipe and please don’t forget to leave comments if you liked it…. 🙂
you may also like
ఈ recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
Text version of Beetroot fry
- grated beetroot – 2
- green peas – 50 grams
- desiccated coconut – 1/3 cup or 25 grams
- ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- red chili powder – 1 tsp
- coriander powder – 1 tsp
- salt – as per taste
- oil – 4 or 5 tsp
- peel off the skins on beetroot, grate them and keep aside.
- heat 4 or 5 tsp of oil in a pan.
- add grated beetroot and mix well.
- close it with lid for 5 minutes on simmer.
- open the lid,add green peas,curry leaves,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,ginger garlic paste.
- mix again, cover it with lid and cook 5 minutes on low heat.
- later open the lid, add desiccated coconut and mix for once.
- fry for 2 minutes on a low heat and turn off the stove.
Video version of Beetroot fry