Semiya Bonda Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
you may also like
- ½ cup or 50 grams vermicelli
- ¼ cup or 25 grams Maida/all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup yogurt
- Salt as required
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- ½ tsp crushed pepper
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp coconut powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Oil for deep-frying
- Add vermicelli to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Strain out the water and keep aside.
Take a mixing bowl, add boiled vermicelli/Semiya, Maida/all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, coconut powder, cumin seeds, chopped ginger, yogurt, chopped onion, coriander leaves, chopped green chili and mix well.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- When the oil is hot, turn the flame to medium.
- Take a small lemon-sized batter and drop in the oil carefully.
Don’t touch them for 30 seconds.
- Later flip them to all sides and fry until they turn golden brown color and take them on to a paper towel.