Momos chutney is very spicy dipping sauce prepared with dried red chillies and garlic cloves. This extremely spicy chutney goes well with subtle flavored momos.When I published it on my YouTube channel I typed it as “Red chilli and garlic hot chutney for Moms ” by mistake.one of the viewers commented on my mistake. 🙂 lol .corrected it immediately.
Text version of Momos Chutney
- dried red chillies – 6 or 7
- garlic cloves – 5 or 6
- tomatoes – 2
- salt – to taste
- sugar – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- take dried red chillies and wipe clean with a cloth.
- remove the stalks and tear them into pieces.
- remove the skin on garlic cloves.
- cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- take a saucepan and fill with half full of water.
- add tomato pieces and dried red chilli pieces.
- keep the saucepan on high flame and bring to boil.
- turn off the heat when the skin of tomatoes starts to separate.
- strain out the water.
- peel off the skin on tomatoes.
- transfer the contents to mixer jar.
- add garlic cloves,salt and sugar.
- make into paste.