Paneer Bhurji is very tasty that could be served for breakfast with Rotis,Pulkas or Naans. It can also be used as filling for kathi roll.This recipe can be prepared very easily within a less time as it has less ingredients.
I took 200 grams of paneer/cottage cheese for this preparation. after mixing with onions,capsicum and tomatoes the quantity becomes around 300 grams which can be served to 4 people easily. 75 grams is the best serving size for this recipe. otherwise you may feel heavy after eating.Try and enjoy ….
Text version of Paneer Bhurji
- paneer/cottage cheese – 200g
- chopped onions – 2 medium
- chopped green bell pepper – 1
- chopped tomatoes – 2
- ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- chopped corinader leaves – 1/4 cup
- oil – 3 teaspoons
- first chop onions and bell pepper and keep aside.
- de-seed tomatoes and chop them.
- grate paneer/cottage cheese and keep aside.
- heat oil in a pan.
- when the oil is hot, add chopped onions,salt and saute until they become soft.
- add chopped green bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- add ginger garlic paste and fry till all the raw flavor is gone.
- add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,mix well and cook for a minute.
- add chopped tomatoes and cook till they become soft.
- add grated paneer/cottage cheese and mix it.
- add garam masala and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- add coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
Video version of Paneer Bhurji