White Sauce Pasta Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
I tasted white sauce pasta at Karachi Bakery for the first time. but I was unable to sense the taste as I burnt my mouth eating very hot pasta.though somehow I finished eating.later when I had it for the second time I liked it.the moment I tasted I loved it.next time when my daughter asked me for pasta I prepared it on my own at home.but wasn’t very much similar to the pasta we ate earlier.
I tried it again and the outcome was too good.from then onwards I started making pasta regularly.it’s my daughter’s favorite.I prepare it at least twice in a week.I always keep the ingredients readily available at home.we can boil pasta at once and keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.you can also prepare white sauce pasta and keep in the refrigerator.
in the recipe below I used vegetables but it’s optional.you can also add or skip adding the cheese.it tastes good even without the cheese and vegetables.but you need to cook pasta very carefully.they shouldn’t be over boiled.if you overboil the pasta they will tear apart and become sticky.to avoid that you need to keep an eye on pasta while boiling.it takes 10 to 15 minutes for the pasta to be done perfectly.you can use any type of pasta.like penne pasta, fusilli, macaroni, etc.
I like the white sauce more than pasta.juicy white sauce pasta tastes too good.didn’t try the red sauce pasta yet.will try it soon and post the recipe.hope you try and enjoy this pasta recipe.don’t forget to leave a comment if you try the recipe.
you may also like
Text Version of White Sauce Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup or 100 grams penne pasta
- 1 ½ litres water
- Salt as needed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 to 3 tsp oil
- 50 grams broccoli florets
- ¼ cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup carrot chopped
- ¼ cup capsicum chopped
- 50 grams butter
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 500 to 600 ml milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cloves
- ½ onion peeled
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Salt as needed
- 1 to 2 tsp black pepper crushed
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp to 1 tsp pasta seasoning
- 50 grams cheese shredded cheddar/mozzarella
- Boil water in a pan.
- When the water starts to boil, add enough salt, oil and mix it for once.
- Add penne pasta and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the pasta becomes double in size.
- Strain out the water and keep pasta aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add all the vegetables one by one.
- Sauté them for 2 minutes, turn off the flame and keep aside.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
- put chopped garlic and sauté for half a minute.
- Add all-purpose flour and sauté until it turns into light golden color.
- Pour milk little by little stirring continuously.
- Pin the cloves to the onion along with bay leaf and leave into the sauce.
- Mix gently until the sauce thickens.
- Once the sauce turns thick remove the onion.
- Add enough salt to the sauce.
- Add shredded cheese and mix until the cheese melts.
- Add chili flakes, crushed black pepper powder, pasta seasoning mix and mix gently.
- Later, add the sautéed vegetables, boiled pasta and keep mixing for 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Take the pasta into a bowl, sprinkle some pasta seasoning, chili flakes, black pepper powder and serve hot.