Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe with step by step instructions.Telugu Version.
Schezwan Rice is one of the tasty and famous Chinese recipes.I really don’t know whether the Chinese cook this recipe regularly in their daily cooking.but in India, we find plenty of Chinese Fast food centers serving this recipe.I personally feel that we eat more than them :).do you agree?.It may be a little spicy but everyone even the children like it very much.The schezwan Rice we get from fast food centers tastes better than our own preparation.because they cook it in a big wok on a high flame.the rice absorbs the smoky flavor and tastes even better.anyway, this recipe helps really when you need it badly while you are at home.
schezwan sauce is the main Ingredient for this recipe.It is easily available in all the supermarkets.you need to choose the best sauce while buying.Otherwise, you can make it on your own.I have used vegetables for making this rice.but you can replace the vegetables with eggs or preboiled boneless chicken or paneer or mushrooms.or you can make it with a combination of vegetables and eggs or chicken or paneer.you can add the schezwan sauce according to your taste.this recipe should be served hot.I hope you try and enjoy the recipe.
you may also like
ఈ recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
- 1 1/2 cup boiled rice
- 1/2 cup cabbage grated
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions chopped
- 1/3 cup spring onion bulbs chopped
- 1/4 coriander chopped
- salt as required
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 to5 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- add chopped garlic, ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- add chopped spring onion bulbs, grated cabbage, chopped carrot and saute for 2 minutes.
- next, add salt, pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar, schezwan sauce and mix well.
- put the boiled rice and mix well gently until it nicely blends with all the ingredients.
- now turn the flame to high and saute the rice for 2 minutes.keep tossing the pan continuously.
- add chopped spring onions, coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
Video Version of Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe