Fish pan fry recipe with step by step instructions.Telugu Version.
This is one of the fish recipes which can be prepared very easily.I have used very less oil to prepare the recipe.I usually don’t prefer deep-frying the fish.the fish will lose the nutrients and the oil used for deep-frying goes waste.why should we kill the dead fish again ;-)?
you can use any fish variety for this recipe.I took Sheelavati fish for this recipe.I didn’t add garam masala for this recipe but you can add it if you like.the fish pieces taste good even without garam masala.this type fish fry is usually prepared at wine shops.but they use food color while marinating and they deep fry the fish in the same oil again and again.they seem to be very yummy when we see through the glass but not healthy.
this fried fish pieces taste good when served with hot rice and Pappu charu(Dal Rasam) or they can be served as the evening snack.I hope you try and enjoy the recipe.
you may also like
ఈ recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
Text version of Fish Pan Fry
- 600 grams fish
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 3 chilies vertically slit
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 5 to 6 tbsp oil
- clean and rinse and the fish pieces.
- soak in salted buttermilk for 5 minutes to get rid of the fishy smell.
- add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, chopped curry leaves, chopped coriander, lemon juice and mix well.
- leave the marinade for 15 to 20 minutes.
- heat oil in a pan nad place the fish pieces into the pan carefully.
- fry them for 10 to 12 minutes each side flipping in between.
- turn off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander and spring onions.
Video version of Fish Pan Fry