Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
This is a must try recipe.the taste was really awesome.paneer cubes were like melting the mouth.to get soft paneer you need to soak them in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.then the cubes will become tender and absorb all the seasonings properly.never use the frozen paneer directly.you need to either keep in hot water or wait until it turns down to room temperature.
I had used partially hung yogurt as I had no time on the day of shooting.you can finish making it very fastly if you use hung yogurt.you can also normal yogurt.but need to cook for more time until the moisture in the marinade disappears.it tastes amazing when served with green chutney i.e Mint Yogurt Chutney/Pudina Dahi Chutney and vegetable salad.I hope you try and enjoy this beautiful recipe.
you may also like
Text version of Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe
- 250 grams paneer/cottage cheese
- 500 ml hot water
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 3 cardamoms
- ½ or 1 tsp chat masala
- ¼ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cashew nut powder
- A pinch of red food color
- ½ lemon(small)
- ½ cup hung yogurt
- 4 tsp oil
- Cut the paneer/cottage cheese into nice cubes.
- Soak them in salted hot water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dry roast the fennel seeds & cardamom and make them into a powder.
- Take a mixing bowl, add hung yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Add black salt, chat masala, fennel & cardamom powder, coriander powder, garam masala, pepper powder, cashew nut powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, red food color, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, sugar and mix them well.
- Add soaked paneer cube. Mix again and leave for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and put the marinade carefully.
- Fry on medium heat until the oil oozes out or until the marinade becomes dry.
Video version of Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe