Boiled Eggs Fry Recipe with step by step instructions.Telugu Version.
This recipe tastes exactly like Chicken fry as I have used the same ingredients that are used for making chicken fry.this would be the best choice when you have very less time to prepare and you are too hungry.even the newly married girls and bachelors can prepare it easily with less efforts as it has very few ingredients and involves no lengthy procedure.
for a small variation, you can prepare the same recipe with dry prawns.but before that, you need to remove the head, legs, and tail from the prawns.rinse them under running water until you find no traces of sand and the water runs clear.boil them for 5 minutes, strain out the water and then add them to this recipe.it tastes really good.I occasionally cook this recipe with brinjal.but most of the time I prefer cooking normal method.I hope you try and enjoy this beautiful and tasteful recipe.
you may also like
ఈ recipe తెలుగు వెర్షన్ కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
- 4 boiled eggs cut in half
- 3 big onions thinly sliced
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- salt as required
- 4 or 5 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- heat oil in a pan.
- saute thinly sliced onions, green chilies, salt together until they become soft.
- add curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- cut the boiled eggs in half and place them in the pan and mix carefully.
- add garam masala, desiccated coconut powder and mix again.
- cover and cook for 3-5 minutes on low flame.
- remove the lid, add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
Video version of Boiled Eggs Fry Recipe