Cheesy egg muffins are very fluffy and cheesy. when you get bored of eating usual egg recipes you can try this. and I’m sure you will like it. I added rice in this muffins just for a change. but you can skip adding rice. add more eggs and cheese for more taste. be careful while adding salt because, cheese already has some salt. don’t stir the egg mixture for more than 5 secs after adding shredded cheese.
You can add chopped coriander leaves instead of Parsley. I like the taste of oregano that’s why I used it. If you don’t have dried oregano available you can skip that. hope you try and enjoy the recipe….
Text version of Cheesy Egg muffins
- eggs-4 or 5
- rice-1 cup
- grated carrot-1/2 cup
- chopped parsley-1/4 cup
- shredded cheese-1 cup
- black pepper powder-1 tbsp
- garlic paste-1/2 tbsp
- dried oregano-1/4 tbsp
- olive oil-1 tbsp
- first cook rice and keep it aside.
- take a bowl,add eggs and beat for 2 minutes.
- add black pepper powder,salt,garlic paste,dried oregano and give it a mix.
- add chopped parsley,grated carrot,shredded cheese and mix it gently.
- preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- meanwhile take a muffin tray or Borosil cups,spray a little olive oil to grease them.
- add a thin layer of rice at the bottom of the cups and press it with the spoon tightly.
- pour the mixture over rice in all muffin cups or tray equally.
- when the oven is ready, bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like my other egg recipes Fried maida egg biscuits, Chinese Egg fried rice, Tomato egg scramble curry, Andhra style egg pulusu.
Leave a Reply