Grape Soda Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
The hot weather in summer makes us lose appetite.we usually like to have fluids rather than heavy solid foods.This grape soda is extremely super good refreshing summer drink.we can prepare it at once and store in the refrigerator and use when required.
for this you need to take seedless grapes and boil them along with sugar for 15 to 20 minutes or until the grapes turn soft and mushy.later you need to prepare juice and store in a clean and dry airtight container.you can dilute this concentrated juice with water or with soda water.the sweetness may reduce after diluting.you can add a little sugar if required.but I suggest not to use sugar.
the grape juice after storing for 15 days ferments and tastes exactly like wine.it ferments though it’s stored in the refrigerator.This Recipe is given a local Magazine called “Annadaata”.Annadaata means farmer.this monthly magazine is all about farming and new farming techniques.Grape Wine Recipe is given in the last month’s edition.I hope you try and enjoy this super cool summer drink.
Text Version of Grape Soda Recipe
- 300 grams grapes seedless
- 400 ml water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 250 ml soda water
- lemon wedge
- ½ sprig mint leaves
- 5 to 6 Ice Cubes
Pour water into a saucepan.
- Add seedless grapes and bring to a boil.
- When the water starts to boil. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add lemon juice to prevent the sugar from caramelizing.
- Boil for 15 to 20 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Leave until it cools down to room temperature.
- Later make them into juice and transfer it into a clean & dry jar, store in the refrigerator.
- Take Ice Cubes into a glass.
- Add ¼ cup Grape Juice.
- Pour soda water.put a lemon wedge and a mint sprig and serve chilled.
Video Version of Grape Soda Recipe