Chicken Chips Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Chicken chips is a tasty, tempting and variety appetizer recipe. the outcome of the recipe depends on how you cut the chicken. you need to sharpen the knife before cutting the chicken into pieces. This is the first time I have tried this recipe. felt little nervous while cutting the chicken into very thin layers. but finally, they came out really very nice. I have prepared the chips with very less and common ingredients but you can add seasoning herbs and spices of your choice.like oregano, thyme, parsley, etc while mixing the coating batter.it tastes good when served with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup. I hope you try and enjoy the recipe.
you may also like
Text version of Chicken chips
- chicken breast – 1
- corn flour – 1/2 cup
- water – enough to mix the batter
- salt – as required
- red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder – a pinch
- ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- oil – for deep-frying
- sharp slicing knife
- take a sharp meat slicing knife.
- place your hand on top of the chicken.
- slice it down from wide end to narrow end.
- cut each layer as thin as possible.
- cut the chicken layers into the size of chips.
- next pound them flat using any heavy object.
- take a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of corn flour, salt, a pinch of turmeric powder,1/2 tsp of red chili powder,1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- pour enough water to make thick pouring consistency batter.
- put the chicken pieces in the batter.
- heat oil for deep-frying.
- when the oil is hot, leave chicken pieces into the oil carefully.
- fry until they turn into a nice golden color.
Leave a Reply