Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Dry Fruit laddu is tasty, very tempting and nutritious Laddu.we can prepare it very easily within 30 minutes.The price of 1 kg dry fruit laddus may be around Rs.1200 to 1500 if we buy them in the sweet shop.It costs not more than Rs.600 if we prepare the same quantity at home.so it’s better to prepare them on your own rather than buying.These laddus are usually given as a gift during the festivals Diwali and Ramzan.
These Laddus are good for Fasting.you can take before or after fasting.You feel stomach full all the day if you take 2 to 3 laddus before fasting.You will get immediate energy if taken after fasting.I feel my stomach full for a long time after taking 1 laddu.
You can prepare these laddus with the dry nuts & fruits available at your home.you can skip any ingredient except the dates as they give sweetness to the laddus.poppy seeds, nutmeg are just optional ingredients.nutmeg powder a nice flavor.This is healthy&nutrtious food for the growing kids.you can give 1 laddu in the morning and one in the evening.I hope you try and enjoy these beautiful laddus.
you may also like
Text Version of Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe
- 200 g seedless dates
- 50 g Anjeer/dried figs
- ¼ cup or 30 g almonds
- ¼ cup or 30 g cashew nuts
- 15 g gold raisins
- ¼ cup or 30 g pistachios
- 15 g black raisins
- ¼ piece nutmeg
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- 3 cardamoms
- ¼ cup ghee
- Chop the seedless dates, Anjeer and keep them aside separately.
- Chop almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios and keep aside.
- Take cardamoms, a very small piece of nutmeg and make them into a powder.
- Put the chopped dates and dried figs in a mixer grinder and make into a coarse paste.
- Melt ghee in a pan, add chopped cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios, raisins and roast them for 2-3 minutes.
- Later, add the dates and Anjeer mixture, nutmeg powder, poppy seeds and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts.
- Apply a little ghee to your palm each time and bind laddoos.
Video Version of Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe