Chicken Majestic recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
I have never tried this before until our family friend Praveen told us to try this recipe. He is a big foodie 🙂 like us.the recipe came out really well and super delicious. very tender and smokey chicken strips melt in the mouth leaving a spicy taste behind. chicken malai kebab is my all time favorite. I have added this to my favorites list now.thanks a bunch to Praveen 🙂
you can use boneless chicken breast or thigh pieces for this recipe. cut the chicken into thin strips and soak them in salted buttermilk for 1 or 2 hours before cooking. the chicken pieces will become tender after soaking.so do not deep-fry more than 2 or 3 minutes. otherwise, the chicken will lose moisture and becomes hard. keep the flame on medium heat while deep-frying.
deep-fried chicken strips are stir-fried in another pan on high heat(as this is an Indo-Chinese recipe). for that, you need to use a heavy bottomed pan or wok.otherwise, they may stick to the bottom. you need to keep stirring continuously until the dish is done. serve hot with lemon, sliced onions.this would be the best accompaniment to alcohol ;).try and enjoy this super delicious, super tasty Chicken Majestic recipe :).
you may also like
Text version of Chicken Majestic
- 400 grams chicken strips
- 400 ml buttermilk
- salt as required
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup corn flour
- oil for deep-frying
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 green chilies
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp oil
- cut the boneless chicken breasts/thighs into strips.
- take 400 ml of buttermilk, add salt as per the taste and squeeze out a lemon. And mix well.
- add boneless chicken strips, mix well and keep in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours.
- take out the chicken from refrigerator.
- squeeze out the buttermilk from the strips and keep aside.
- add 1/4 cup of corn flour and mix well.
- don't need to add salt here as they are already soaked salted buttermilk.
- heat oil on medium heat for deep-frying.
- when the oil is hot drop the chicken strips and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- take them onto a paper towel and repeat the process.
- heat 3 tbsp of oil.
- add chopped garlic and sauté for a minute on high heat.
- add curry leaves, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, salt, dark soy sauce, vinegar, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- then add deep-fried chicken strips, mix well and sauté for 3-5 minutes on high heat.
- squeeze half of a lemon, add spring onions, chopped coriander, mix well and serve hot.
Video version of Chicken Majestic