Crispy Chicken Fries Recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.
Must say ” This is an amazing and very easy recipe”. a few days back I have posted KFC Style chicken popcorn recipe. unlike this recipe, it has many ingredients. But this Crispy Chicken Fries Recipe has very few ingredients and can be prepared in a less time. event the beginners can prepare it easily.
you can do all the marination and coating on the before day, store in the refrigerator and prepare them whenever you want. but you need to take them out at least 15 to 30 minutes before deep-frying. do not deep-fry this chicken fingers for more than 4 minutes. otherwise, the moisture in the meat evaporates and they become hard to chew. so to get tender inside and crispy outside you need to deep-fry them on medium-high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
I have used panko breadcrumbs which give a nice texture to the Fries. I bought the breadcrumbs in the Metro Store. if you don’t have them you can use normal breadcrumbs or crushed corn flakes. These chicken fries taste really good with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise. I like them with garlic sauce. I hope you try and enjoy this super easy and super tasty recipe. Don’t forget to leave a comment if you try the recipe.
you may also like
Chicken Chips Recipe
Hyderabadi Style Chicken Majestic Recipe
Chicken Pakora Recipe
KFC Style Chicken Popcorn Recipe
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Chicken Shawarma Recipe
Street Food Style Chicken Dosa Recipe
Schezwan Chicken Recipe
- 250 to 300 grams boneless chicken breast
- Salt as required
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Maida/all-purpose flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Oil for deep-frying
Put the chicken breasts in a zip-lock bag and pound flat using a rolling pin.
- Cut them into thin long strips.
- Take them into a mixing bowl, add salt as needed, pepper powder and squeeze half lemon.
- Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
- Beat 2 eggs and keep aside.
Add salt, red chili powder, pepper powder, oregano and chili flakes to the breadcrumbs and mix well.
Dip each chicken piece in the beaten egg, then dredge in the flour and later in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep-frying.
- When the oil is hot, turn the flame to simmer and drop the chicken strips carefully into the oil.
- Turn the flame to medium-high and fry until the pieces turn into golden brown color.
- Take them on to a paper napkin. repeat the process.
Video Version of Crispy Chicken Fries Recipe